Call for Papers/Presentations for No Limits 2023
Paper/Presentation Submission Form for No Limits 2023
No Limits 2023: Reflecting on the Past, Envisioning the Future
University of Nebraska-Kearney
Date: Friday, March 3, 2023
Keynote speaker: Dr. Lorna Bracewell (Flagler College)
Submit proposals by Friday, January 27th, 2023
The 2023 No Limits Student Research Conference will be held at the University of Nebraska—Kearney’s Student Union, Ponderosa Room (2nd Floor).
- To begin the submission process, click on the "Submit Paper/Proposal" link in "Authors Corner".
- All participants must create an account. This will allow you to access and update any necessary information until the submission deadline.
Be sure to have the following on prepared for your submission:
- Title of your paper/proposal
- Paper/proposal abstract (or short description of creative project)
- Short biography (Include your university/college, major, minor, future plans, and a fun fact about yourself!)
What is the No Limits Conference? Who Can Participate?
No Limits is an interdisciplinary student conference on issues related to women, gender, and sexuality and is sponsored by the Women's and Gender Studies Programs at UNO, UNK, and UNL. It is held annually in early March, and it rotates between the 3 campuses at Lincoln, Kearney, and Omaha.
The conference began in 1993 with a group of dedicated students who wanted to create an unquestionably interdisciplinary conference able to accommodate both traditional and non-traditional topics and presentations. Since that time the conference has remained student-oriented, and open to undergraduate and graduate students, as well as recent graduates.
Over the decades, No Limits has hosted hundreds of presentations from students and community members involved in Women's and Gender Studies in numerous academic departments and community groups. Further, No Limits encourages creative presentations, including artwork, performances, and the reading of original work.
**Note: To begin your submission, all participants must create an account. This will allow you to access and update any necessary information until the submission deadline.