The first school house for District 107, Cedar Bluffs, was built on the Knapp farm one-half mile north and 3/4 mile east of Cedar Bluffs. It was just a claim shanty.
In 1870 a building was purchased from Mr. Cowan on the Knapp property. It was moved to the farm of John Scheer northwest of town.
Office of the County Superintendent, Saunders County, "District #107 - Cedar Bluff" (1976). Saunders County Bicentennial Educational History. 16.