- Kearney Regional Airport has flights connecting to Denver and Chicago.
- Other nearby airports include Grand Island, Lincoln, and Omaha.
- Holiday Inn Kearney is offering a discounted rate for MPBC registrants ($104/night).
- UNK will provide shuttle services to and from the hotel and UNK campus.
- Kearney, NE has great museums, restaurants, and retail to check out. Visit the Kearney Tourism website for more information.
Please see the attached campus map. All of our events will take place in among the West Center Building (WSTC), Discovery Hall (DSCH), or Ockinga Auditorium. Brewed Awakening is our student-operated coffee shop located on the lower level of the West Center Building on campus. Parking lot #24 is on the east side of West Center, and if you park in that lot and enter West Center by those east doors, you'll be right by Brewed Awakening. We will have visitor's parking permits for anyone who needs one at the registration tables.